Qualisys Sports Performance offers Running and Bike Analysis using cutting edge motion capture technology. A full body analysis concept – giving your customers the most scientific and professional analysis presented in an easy way. Optimizing athletes technique and reducing the risk of injury. Used by elite athletes around the globe.
Time to improve your performance.
And that applies both to you and your customer. Investing in Sports Analysis from Qualisys will improve your business, and the runners and cyclists who use the system will find that it both enhances their performance and lowers their injury risk.
How do we know this? Well, we work only with evidence-based data approved by the scientific community. In fact, medical research has been in our DNA since day one. That makes us a unique player, and our solution – Sports Performance – really does work wonders:
- It provides athletes with all the tools needed to improve their technique. This has a very positive impact on their training results, injuries and overall well-being.
- This in turn supports your business. Since you offer a product with clear benefits, your customers are inclined to place more business with you and refer you to other potential users. The result? New business for you.
So, time to take the next step. It will pay off, and quickly.
What is Qualisys Sports Performance
We provide a complete 360° full-body analysis of the athlete’s technique. Our highly sensitive motion capture system provides a detailed assessment of the performance, from head to toe. Every movement is recorded and immediately made available to the athlete to review, together with a full range of detailed data.
If you want to get the full story, we are more than happy to talk about how our cameras have sub millimeter accuracy and make us world leader within this field. Or how numerous national teams and Olympic committees consider us to be their prime biomechanics partner, providing the key to athletes’ becoming faster, stronger and less prone to injury.
The basic idea is to help the body function in the way it’s intended to. This reduces the risk of injury and helps runners and cyclists improve their results with less effort. And to really deliver on our promise, we don’t just record what is going on – our main delivery is pointing the way forward as well as providing the advice and training programs that help athletes improve their technique today and tomorrow.
Here is how it works
1. The athlete runs on atreadmill orrides a bike
for ten minutes. The system records everything in 3D.
2. The coach provides intial input and a preliminary web report is presented.
3. The coach goes through the results in detail
and offers initial recommendations.
4. After one hour the the test is completed
and the athlete recieves
his or her web report.
5. The report displays a range of 30 key parameters for good technique.
6. Multiple 3D video recordings allow the athlete
to assess his or her technique.
7. Coaching tips to improve the
and technique are provided.
8. The final result is an individual training program, with explanations and videos.
9. Using a personal login, the athlete can access all data and further information on the website.
A perfect fit for your business
Running Analysis is scalable and easy to adapt to your operations. But, whichever package you choose, you will always get a complete solution, and it is both delivered to your facility and installed by us. Naturally we also offer full support.
The product is highly advanced, yet very easy to use. And you will be trained to handle the equipment and software as well as reading, interpreting and explaining the web reports.
This investment adds a modern, professional, customer-friendly, high-end and brand boosting flair to your business. All you need is a desire to really help your customers and a room that is at least 5 x 4 meters (16 x 12 ft.), standing alone or integrated in your ordinary facility.
In return we deliver a solution that pays back quickly and contributes to a more profitable overall bottom line.
Qualisys Sports Performance is a brand within Qualisys AB. We are a world leading provider of products and services of optical motion capture solutions. The business idea for Qualisys Sports Performance is to help our customers to assess and analyse sport’s techniques. The data is then used to help improve performance and reduce the risk of injury. The core technology of the products has been developed since Qualisys was founded in 1989.